Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

    First: Happy New Year to all! (and to all a good night - wait that was last week my bad.)
    I never really was one for New Year resolutions, mainly because I could never think of anything particularly good. But this year, I decided it was time to come up with one. So I did. Actually, I came up with two.
    The first: Finish the rewrite of my current novel by March, and have it edited and ready for querying by mid-summer or fall.
    The second: Commit more time to the blog. So, in order to do that, I have decided on monthly book reviews/recommendations! (read this next line in a dramatic, TV-announcer voice) That's right, folks, every month I'm going to be recommending and reviewing a book! As I am a Young Adult author and it's what I primarily read, I am probably going to stick in that general category, but you never know.
    Now, I'm not going to say what the first book I'm going to be recommending/reviewing will be, to keep the anticipation high, but I can tell you that I loved reading it and I'm looking forward to writing the review!
    I'm hoping to have the reviews posted on a fairly regular basis - that is, around the same time every month. I'm aiming for the first Saturday or Sunday of every month, but that's subject to change a little based on my schedule (although I will write them in advance and schedule them to post on the right date if I know I will be busy).
    Here's hoping 2015 is your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment